ADSM-L

grant & classes=node

1999-04-15 10:12:31
Subject: grant & classes=node
From: Sandy wu <swu AT DOTDMAIL.DOTD.STATE.LA DOT US>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:12:31 -0500
Good day, ADSMERS

I have seen the following thread regard centralized restore.
 In this thread (see below) Eric explain it is possible by doing
 certain grant statement.This fits into what I need,except I always had
the syntax error when tried to do  the grant statment as Erick suggest.
ADSM keeps erroring me  on syntax that there is no classes=NODE .

Can someone shed light on this command issue ?  Any comments are welcome.

Server:  3.1.2.1 MVS
Client:3.1.0.6 NT

Sandy
LA dept of transportation