ADSM-L

I: R(unknown chars)f:I: ADSM on Netware

1999-04-15 09:52:30
Subject: I: R(unknown chars)f:I: ADSM on Netware
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:52:30 -0500
Alain,

Thanks, I know about PasswordAccess Generate for the node password, but I'm
more interested in what happens when the Netware password expires?

Rick

From: O1=INET00/C=US/A=IBMX400/P=STATEFARM/DD.RFC-822=ADSM-L\@VM.MARIST.EDU
on 04/15/99 03:25:42 AM
To:   ADSM-L
cc:
Subject:  R?f:I: ADSM on Netware

The nwpwfile option encrypts the netware username and password

To encrypt the Node ID use PasswordAccess Generate

If the password expires , the node generates a new password, sends it to
the
server and encrypts it in the password file.   Automaticly.
There is no way to know this password.

Alain Ricois