ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Problems with installing ADSM version 3.1.2.20

1999-04-15 05:50:13
Subject: Re: Antwort: Problems with installing ADSM version 3.1.2.20
From: Johan Poll <jpol AT NL.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:50:13 +0100
If you can sent me the files, please do....
I have some problems with downloading the full package, so if you can help
me please do.

I think there are more files missing then i described in my mail
below....true ?

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax.
(+31)79 3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com

Sabine Rettenberger <Sabine.Rettenberger AT WOLF-HEIZTECHNIK DOT DE> on 15-04-99
09:03:04