ADSM-L

DR for Lotus Notes

2015-10-04 17:44:48
Subject: DR for Lotus Notes
From: Craig Murphy
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi,
I am using the notes client for ADSM for backing up my notes servers, this
is great for restoring a deleted database/document. But if the server went
down and I had to rebuild the server from scratch, it seems to me that it
is going to be a slow and long progress to rebuild. Are there any
suggestions for how best to backup a notes server for DR. I have an Exabyte
220 library. I am running ADSM on NT, V3.1.2.
Currently I am using the notes client component to backup the databases and
the standard ADSM client to backup all other files.

Any suggests would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
 Roger Govind.