ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent Question

1999-04-12 13:35:43
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent Question
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:35:43 -0500
Thanks for the suggestion Del. Unfortunately the archive function of ADSM
would require that the database be quiesced which would forego our 24x7
availability.
However if you mean that you could somehow integrate the ADSM archive
function into the Connect Agent whereby an Exchange Copy taken by the
Connect Agent would automatically expire based upon a management class
retention peiod - I think that would be superb! That's a great idea.

I did think about your suggestion about using a different nodename.. Yes it
probably would work quite well but at the same time I think I'd rather go
for something more like what I stated above.

Thanks for your reply.

Nathan