ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:48
G'day Nathan,

I have noticed that you are running the NT server 3.1.2.20 and we are planning to upgrade our server to that level. Have you had any problems that I should be aware of ?
I'm sure other users in this forum would be interested to read your report good or bad.
What kind of hardware are you using ? amount of files and memory on clients ? server config ?
We are using a Spectra logic 10000 AIT library and I believe the barcode reader problems are fixed in this level.

I thank you in advance

Cheers

Leo Humar