ADSM-L

Re: Cleaning up Stg Volumes

1999-04-07 12:16:20
Subject: Re: Cleaning up Stg Volumes
From: "Dusedau, Stefan" <Stefan.Dusedau AT VIACOM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:16:20 -0400
If all you want to do is force full backups and not keep any of the inactive
files then try delete filespace * *. This will delete all the backups for
every node.
Thank You,

Stefan Dusedau
infoWorks
A Viacom technology service
(212)258-6739
stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com <mailto:stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com>