ADSM-L

Re: SQL query ??

1999-04-06 08:32:53
Subject: Re: SQL query ??
From: Dick Nieuwenhuizen <dnieuwen AT SOLAIR1.INTER.NL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:32:53 +0200
The 'select * from contents' command only gives you a list of the data that
resides on a tape volume.

node_name
type
filespace_name
file_name
aggregated
file_size
segment
cached

Maybe in conjuction with the 'select * from backups', but this command
doesn't tell the filesize

Does anybody know how to get de filesize using this select

Regards
Dick
bv