ADSM-L

Re: SP 4 and adsm client version 3 release 1 level 06

1999-04-01 09:34:14
Subject: Re: SP 4 and adsm client version 3 release 1 level 06
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:34:14 -0600
Yes. I've seen this problem occur. I believe there is an Open APAR for this
problem.
In every situation I have encountered the dr watson has occurred because
either...

the node has not yet been registered on the adsm server

or

the dsm.opt file has not been setup correctly to point at the adsm server
where the node is registered.

Thanks,

Nathan