ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3494 and Y2K

1999-04-01 09:27:44
Subject: Re: IBM 3494 and Y2K
From: "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:27:44 -0600
I have also asked this same question.  And was not satisfied with the answer
I got.  Are there any tests that we can perform to simulate the rollover?  I
don't trust this answer and will keep bugging IBM until I get the answer I
like.  Keep me posted on your updates.

Anthony Jones
x2432
Lead Platform Technologist
Koch Industries, Inc.
Cultivate trusted business partnerships by continuously improving the
delivery of cost-effective and measurable platform and network management
services.