ADSM-L

Re: Looking for Mainframe ADSM Site to visit

1999-03-31 15:25:53
Subject: Re: Looking for Mainframe ADSM Site to visit
From: Michael Abel <Michael.Abel AT RESNOVA DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:25:53 +0200
Not a bad idea making a small business trip to Switzerland...
I really can recommend that to John!

Regards,
Michael

"Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM> on 31.03.99
08:44:38

 To:      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

 cc:      (bcc: Michael Abel/resnova)

Hi John,

I don't know if we are considered to be closed to Baltimore but, if you
want, you can come and visit us. I will show you are we backup 150 servers
(NT, Netware) and 100 laptop Win95. This on an OS/390 server, connected to
the ATM backbone via a fast CISCO card (with escon CIP).

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com