ADSM-L

Re: EXPORT management

1999-03-31 11:33:44
Subject: Re: EXPORT management
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:33:44 -0500
The only thing that happens immediately when the del volh is run is
that the interface to your tms is driven to return the tapes to scratch.
If you get a list of the tapes you want to keep, you can go into the tms and
rescue them.

I think this is the best you can do, adsm can't be made to
selectively del volh some exports and not others.
You can copy the volumehistory file to be input to your manual
bookkeeping process.

--