ADSM-L

ADSM NT SCHEDULER

2015-10-04 17:46:05
Subject: ADSM NT SCHEDULER
From: Paul Bestow [SMTP:paul_be AT phoenixc.co DOT uk]
To: 'ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU'
Hello Everybody,
                        I have an NT4 SP3 Server running version 3.1.2.1 with
an NT4 SP3 =
client version 3.1.0.6 over TCP/IP.  When I try to install the Scheduler =
Service it comes back with an error message - Unable to locate/open NLS =
Repository File.

                        I am using DSMCUTIL to install the service with options
"Name", =
"Password", "Clientdir", and "Autostart".  It has been installed in the =
default directory so I do not see why it can't find DSCAMENG.TXT.

Does anyone have any ideas?

*** I've looked through the listings of previuos emails and tried these =
but I am still getting the same error.  Has anyone got anymore ideas?

Cheers Again

Scott