ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:46:05
Hello Everybody,
                        I have an NT4 SP3 Server running version =
3.1.2.1 with an NT4 SP3 client version 3.1.0.6 over TCP/IP.  When I try =
to install the Scheduler Service it comes back with an error message - =
Unable to locate/open NLS Repository File.

                        I am using DSMCUTIL to install the service with =
options "Name", "Password", "Clientdir", and "Autostart".  It has been =
installed in the default directory so I do not see why it can't find =
DSCAMENG.TXT.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Scott