ADSM-L

Re: NT Service PACK4 and ADSM client

1999-03-26 18:02:14
Subject: Re: NT Service PACK4 and ADSM client
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:02:14 -0800
Hi all,
      besides thanking you all for the response, I would like to state that
the problem that i faced was a probability and not a surety. we are
satisfied with ADSM and the support as well.

As I have said in my previous mail , we back these NT SP4 clients (dsmc
3.1.0.6)at two different AIX based ,ADSM serversplaces simultaneously. So as
you see the variables are probably different in my case.

BUT we are having no problems on NT with SP3. It could be just a
coincidence.

I am trying the below options

Downgraded the client to 3.1.0.5 and changed the backup schedule timings and
backing upto the two AIX ADSM servers individually and not simultaneously.

I shall observe this over a period of fortnight and get back to you all.

Thanks

Sri