ADSM-L

Re: NT Service PACK4 and ADSM client

1999-03-26 14:00:26
Subject: Re: NT Service PACK4 and ADSM client
From: Ilona Kersey <ijk AT GTE DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:00:26 -0500
I'd like to hear more on this since I have 3.1.0.6 client running on 30+ NT
4.0 SP3 machines and we'll have to upgrade to SP4 on all of these due to
comply with Y2K requirements.

If this is a known error (3.1.0.6 incompatibility with SP4) i have a lot of
work to do!  I guess my question is:  Is this an isolated incident or known
problem?

IBM?

Ilona Kersey
Siemens Westinghouse Power Corporation