ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler on V3 NT Client

1999-03-26 11:30:25
Subject: Re: Scheduler on V3 NT Client
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:30:25 -0600
Thank you one and all for your help.  It seems I had installed ADSM in a
different subdirectory than the default and I hadn't updated my
environmentals.  Once I did that, everything worked fine.  Thanks for all the
fast responses.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 03/26/99 09:56:30 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET