ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler on V3 NT Client

1999-03-26 10:30:26
Subject: Re: Scheduler on V3 NT Client
From: Herve Chibois <Herve.Chibois AT FR.ABNAMRO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:30:26 +0100
Hi Betsy,

Yes, in V2 you had a utility  called dsmsvci.exe, in V3 there is nothing
like that.
But ... here is my script :

cd c:\prg\adsm.30\baclient
.\dsmcutil.exe inst /NAME:"ADSM Scheduler"
/CLIENTDIR:"C:\prg\ADSM.30\BACLIENT"
/OPTFILE:dsm.opt /EVENTLOGGING:yes /NODE:%COMPUTERNAME%
/PASSWORD:%COMPUTERNAME% /VALIDATE:yes /AUTOSTART:yes

Then each time you modify the dsm.opt file, simply do in a DOS window :

C:\> net stop "ADSM Scheduler"
C:\> net start "ADSM Scheduler"

Hope this helps
Herve