ADSM-L

Notes agent problem (panic)-II

1999-03-25 07:26:56
Subject: Notes agent problem (panic)-II
From: "C. Lopez" <carlos_lopezm AT IECI DOT ES>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:26:56 +0100
I have received no reply to my original message, so I suppose no one have
seen this before.

After several tests, I may confirm that the problem only happens with
databases with disk quota, which has exceeded its warning threshold. When
you activate disk quota, you must assign an space limit, and warning
threshold, usually below space limit. When the database reaches the warning
threshold, you obtain this annoying panic.

Any hints from the ADSM Development team? Your help will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards
Carlos Lopez
Informatica El Corte Ingles.

Hi all:

In an OS/2 environment, using the latest  fixtest 3.1.0.6G...

The dsmnotes incr command is executed as a server program. We could see the
following in the Domino Server Console:

C:\DSMNOTES.EXE Thread=[030:0001]
Panic: Object handler out of allowed limits.
Exception code:  009F.

Anyone could see this before?

The only clue it is worth mentioning is that the mail database it was going
to proccess had reached its disk quota.

Regards