ADSM-L

Re: MVS 3.1.2 NT Client

1999-03-24 13:47:57
Subject: Re: MVS 3.1.2 NT Client
From: Lisa Galindo <ldgalindo AT DSTSYSTEMS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:47:57 -0600
fyi
---------------------- Forwarded by Lisa D. Galindo/Winchester/DST/US on
03/24/99 12:48 PM ---------------------------

Jay Vandermeer
03/24/99 10:52 AM

To:   Lisa D. Galindo/Winchester/DST/US@DST
cc:
Subject:  Re: MVS 3.1.2 NT Client  (Document link not converted)

From the admin client issue the following command:

ENABLE EVENTS CONSOLE,ACTLOG ALL NODE=whatever

This will send all events to the MVS console and activity log for the selected
node.  If you leave NODE= off the command then all nodes will send the events to
the console and actlog.

He can look in the Administrators refrence for all the options on this command.

Lisa D. Galindo
03/23/99 09:21 PM