ADSM-L

Re: Problem with Backup Notes DB..

1999-03-24 06:33:00
Subject: Re: Problem with Backup Notes DB..
From: Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:33:00 +0100
I have had such errors in Notes Agent. When I went through the log file I found
databases that Notes Agent had not taken backup of.  I usually check the  error
message on the database that has not been backed up (if u have ADSMConnect
Agent for Lotus Notes on Windows NT Installation and User's guide, the messages'
explaination are at the back of that book).

The message error that u have    "ANS0944E" is the same as the one I had and it
means "dsm errors occured. User response: check log.dsm file for further details
about the failure". In my case a user had used  * in one of his folders.

Mohamed Adan