ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-03-23 01:56:53
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:56:53 +0200
Hi Trevor,

Apart from saying that I have seen this problem before - although
not on two different machines, but on one, I have not found out
why it happens. In my case it happens with a Win95 machine and
3.1.0.6. A backup done via the gui and selecting sub directories
one by one yields results - but as soon as an attempt is made to use
the gui or command line with an incremental type backup I get the
same error as you. I'm going to play around with some of the ADSM
server settings like commtimeout values and see if that helps.

Will keep you posted.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank