ADSM-L

Re: DSMC I - via batch - Is a 0 retrun code valid?

1999-03-22 19:56:37
Subject: Re: DSMC I - via batch - Is a 0 retrun code valid?
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:56:37 -0800
There was a discussion about the ANS1802E error and the
successful completion code on this list about three weeks ago.
A search of the archives should turn up the response from Andy
Raibeck which explained why ADSM would consider an incremental
backup successful even when a file (or more) fails.

 -- Tom