ADSM-L

Re: Backup of Microsoft Cluster Server

1999-03-22 15:01:32
Subject: Re: Backup of Microsoft Cluster Server
From: Chapa David-WLDC18T <David_Chapa-WLDC18T AT CSS.MOT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:01:32 -0600
Two cents...

check out a product called Double-Take by NSI software
(http://www.nsisw.com).  Their product will facilitate the backup and
protection of your MS cluster.  I believe MS even recommends their product
as a solution.  You can download an evaluation copy  of the software from
their site as well.

Good luck