ADSM-L

Date modified Year - 1601

2015-10-04 17:46:04
Subject: Date modified Year - 1601
From: Moir,Betsy [mailto:betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have some customers who have just upgraded from the V3 client level 5 to
level 6.  They installed level 6 on an NT server. Their mostly Windows95
workstations execute ADSM off the server.  In the process of testing this
out, we noticed that in the "Date Modified" and "Date Credited" columns the
year displayed was 1601.  The "Date Backed Up" column was fine.

I had also upgraded my own NT workstation with level 6, so when I got back
my desk I checked my modified and created dates and they're fine.  Can
anybody shed any light on this?  Is this possibly something to do with the
date setting on their server?   Any thoughts, experiences or suggestions
would be welcomed.

Thanks.