ADSM-L

ADSM Netware 5

1999-03-19 11:06:22
Subject: ADSM Netware 5
From: Hans-Joachim Thiel <thielhaj AT MUS DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:06:22 +0100
Hello,

We have an ADSM Server NT Version 3.R1.L2.13 and a new Novell Client V3 L
0.6 on an Novell-Server 5.

When the Novell Client was connected to the ADSM Server, the session of the
client started and the backup was successful.

When we started the WebGui and we opened the Directory tree, and then the
Netware Server crashed with error Message on the Netware screen

               dsmagent.nlm with critical error

Everything seems to be ok with the restore directory.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hans-Joachim Thiel
hans-Joachim_Thiel AT mus DOT de