ADSM-L

Password Problem

1999-03-19 02:11:39
Subject: Password Problem
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT MAIL.LVR DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:11:39 +0100
Hi all,

since a view week's I've aktivated the passwordcontrol in ADSM. I had edit the
dsm.sys file at my AIX client's to passwordaccess generate.
Some times my archives run's without any proplems, sometimes they got an error.
The error message:
ADSM error from session 2: 'ANS0282E (RC168)  Password file is not available.'
#ERROR filename

The message-guide told me that the root user must set the password new and
store it. I tried it and the next time the archive run fine. But the following
ariche end's with the same error.

At the last night I've got some problems with space at my storage-pool's. Can
that be the reason for my problem's?

ADSM-Version 3 Release 1 on MVS

Greatings, W. Herkenrath