ADSM-L

More AFS woes...

1999-03-18 14:51:14
Subject: More AFS woes...
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:51:14 -0500
Ok...
For anyone using the buta client on AFS... ever run across this error
before?:

DSMAPI (at dsmSendData_2):ANS0278S (RC157)  The transaction will be aborted..

I looked up the ANS number and it told me to find the RC number (seen
above, I assume) but I can't find any resource to indicate what the heck
the RC number means...

When this happens, the volume gets aborted and marked as a failure.

Any ideas?

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                              UNIX Systems Programmer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                www.clarkson.edu/~bth |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu