ADSM-L

Multiple ADSM servers config

1999-03-17 11:51:53
Subject: Multiple ADSM servers config
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:51:53 -0500
Hi all...
I can't seem to find this in the Admin Guide...
Is it possible to have two ADSM servers do all of their db and log
recording on a single ADSM server?
Example:
        ADSM Server A has 64GB dasd for db and log
        ADSM Server B users Server A's dasd for its db and log (in
         different volumes, perhaps), and therefore does not require any
         of its own dasd for db and log volumes.
Is this at all possible, or does each server need to have its own db dasd
local?

TIA.

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                              UNIX Systems Programmer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                www.clarkson.edu/~bth |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu