ADSM-L

Re: IBM Network Storage Manger (3466)?

1999-03-15 13:51:58
Subject: Re: IBM Network Storage Manger (3466)?
From: "Dusedau, Stefan" <Stefan.Dusedau AT VIACOM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:51:58 -0500
Pat,

We were one of the first installations of the 3466 and we are very happy.
The solution is easy to administer. The IBM team was terrific during the
setup and the system actually did production backups the first day in our
shop. We have since added two more 3466s and still believe they are the best
solution for us. Each system backs up around 150gig per night from 200
clients with plenty of extra capacity.

If you would like more information contact me directly.

Thank You,

Stefan Dusedau
infoWorks
A Viacom technology service
(212)258-6739
stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com <mailto:stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com>