ADSM-L

Re: Backup Client 3.1.06

2015-10-04 17:46:04
Subject: Re: Backup Client 3.1.06
From: Johan Poll [mailto:jpol AT NL.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Eric,

I think you mis-understand me.

I found out that using the WEB interface it is NOT possible to use for
example the ADMIN account (password: ADMIN).
I only can access the Client Accepter using the account <nodename>.

Is that true ?

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax.
(+31)79 3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL> on 12-03-99 11:59:25