ADSM-L

Re: V3-clients and backup-domain

1999-03-13 14:06:01
Subject: Re: V3-clients and backup-domain
From: Ray Schafer <schafer AT TKG DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 14:06:01 -0500
Tom Tann{s wrote:

I found the same problem.  You need to set the DSMDIR to point to the
directory  holding the dsm.sys and dsm.opt and , and/or DSMOPT to point to
the dsm.opt file in the environment in which the scheduler (or command)
runs.  I did a trace and found that it uses dsm.opt in /usr/bin!  If there
isn't one it uses the default (local) filespaces.

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer AT tkg DOT com
Ray Schafer                   | schafer AT tkg DOT com