ADSM-L

First time on. Have 3.1.0.6 question

1999-03-12 15:03:12
Subject: First time on. Have 3.1.0.6 question
From: Gene H Dressen <GHD AT INEL DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:03:12 -0700
I just downloaded 3.1.0.6 from IBM. IP 21494.  Same IP for Windows NT or
9x.  We load clients so I got everything ready and successfully loaded NT
on my own machine, proving my procedure would work for everyone.  I loaded
up a 95 machine and things are missing that I was accustomed seeing with
3.1.0.3. , like the dsmsched.log (dsmerror is there) in baclient, and a
scheduler!.  I can't find either of them anywhere!  No scheduler to start,
look at, etc.  What gives?  Have I missed something?  0.3 had the scheduler
even showing up for NT's, but now it's completely gone!

Thanks for help