ADSM-L

Informix Data Base on NCR

1999-03-12 06:14:19
Subject: Informix Data Base on NCR
From: Mariajo Rodriguez Canales <mari_jose AT ES.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:14:19 +0100
Hello, I have a customer with an Informix Data Base installed in an NCR
machine, and I'd like to know whether the facilities ON-Bar and
SQL-BackTrack can be used in such a platform, for backups on an ADSM
server.

I've read that the X/Open API is available in AIX, Sun Solaris and HP-UX,
but, however, it doesn't say anything about NCR environments.

Does anybody know anything about it?.

Thank you very much.

                                                   Mariajo.

María José Rodríguez Canales