ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Server

1999-03-11 17:15:51
Subject: Re: Exchange Server
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:15:51 -0600
The ADSM Connect Agent does not backup Microsoft Exchange Server Key
Management Service Files or any of the Message Connector configurations
including the Internet Mail Connector.

In order to backup this information the imccopy utility should be utilized.

Imccopy - save all <filename.txt>

This can later be restored using

Imccopy -restore -all <filename.txt>

The resulting configuration files should be backed up to a separate
location. More info regarding the imccopy utility can be found in the MS
Exchange distribution \server\support\utils\readme.doc

Regards,

Nathan