ADSM-L

Re: label libvol not working with AIT drives

1999-03-11 15:38:52
Subject: Re: label libvol not working with AIT drives
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:38:52 -0500
Hi Andrew, I would definitely recommend the AIT drives. We have been having
a problem with the library though. It seems to get confused a lot and needs
to be reset. The drives have been solid and they are very fast. We are using
compression on the client so I couldn't give you an exact compression ratio.

Mark