ADSM-L

Re: Backup Throughput

1999-03-11 12:16:07
Subject: Re: Backup Throughput
From: "Mauro M. Tinelli" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:16:07 +0100
What about mirroring/splitting or using a JFS file system enabling
logging/snapshots?

What you are requesting is a bit to vague. It depends on the FS
distribution, how many files in every directory ... for all I know is
that 3575 is about 7 MB/sec (native) in the new flavour of device. 3590
is about 9 MB/sec (native) and it'll be 15 MB/sec (native) in Q3 this
year.

Ciao Mauro