ADSM-L

Re: Notes Agent time zone update

1999-03-11 10:14:20
Subject: Re: Notes Agent time zone update
From: Sean Stecker <Stecker.Sean AT ORBITAL-LSG DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:14:20 -0700
Nathan,

Since the only way I can get ADSM to recognize any clients or tape libraries or
administrative input until either it is rebooted, or I run dsmserv.exe, I assume
that yes in fact it is not running.  Immediately after running this command, I
am able to operate ADSM normally.  My question is that if just anyone could
potentially (and I mean potentially) connect to ADSM and enter in an incorrect
username or password, and shut this service down, is there a fix, or is this
just something noone has heard of?

Sean Stecker
stecker.sean AT orbital-lsg DOT com