ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:46:03
Hi Jeff,

ADSM does not update the archive attribute during backup. I
just tested this myself by creating a small directory,
E:\TestDir. I populated the directory with 4 files. For two
of those files I turned off the archive attribute. For the
other two, I turned on the archive attribute. I then did an
incremental backup of my E: drive, then checked the files.
The archive attributes had not changed from what I had set
them to originally.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."