ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Server Recovery

1999-03-09 09:34:54
Subject: Re: ADSM Server Recovery
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:34:54 -0500
Yes.  Look in the directory where dsmserv resides.  On AIX it's called
dsmserv.dsk, I think it is the same name for NT.
Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert