ADSM-L

Re: Abend of adsm server

1999-03-08 11:27:45
Subject: Re: Abend of adsm server
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:27:45 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 03-08-99  08:23  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: Abend of adsm server
>>--> 03-08-99  08:23  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: Abend of adsm server

We opened this same problem with our MVS server (OS/390 2.5) and it was
assigned APAR number PQ21631.  We were told that there would be a
fixtest available soon for testing if we wanted to get it.  Support
center could probably give it to you.  We chose not to follow through on
the fixtest since we have only had 2 occurrences in 3 months.
Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
shs AT sddpc.sannet DOT gov