ADSM-L

Re: Betr: Re: Betr: Expiration of DBBackup volumes

1999-03-08 09:57:59
Subject: Re: Betr: Re: Betr: Expiration of DBBackup volumes
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:57:59 -0500
Maarten,

I know that.  I was just saying the message about how many objects were
deleted only displays database backups deleted that were done via
server-to-server.  In my case, I just do database backups to tape within my
server.  Therefore, the message ANR0812I always shows 0 database backups
deleted -- because none of them was done via server-to-server operations.
My database backups get deleted based on the drmdbbackupexpiredays setting,
but this is not part of the count in the ANR0812I message.  I believe the
explanation of the ANR0812I message answered the question asked.

Tina