ADSM-L

Where is my SQL backup ??

1999-03-01 16:49:00
Subject: Where is my SQL backup ??
From: Steve Norton <SRNORTON AT BHSET DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:49:00 -0500
Where is my SQL Agent backup ?
Has anyone encountered a problem like this ?
I backup 8 SQL databases with a schedule which
Executes a command to start the backup.
My log indicates a successful backup on the database in question and
The SQL event log says the backup and schedule completed successfully.
If I start my SQL Agent GUI on the NT server, click on restore, then
Click on refresh to see the list of backups, the backup does not exist.
All other database backups are there.

(adsm log)
03/01/1999 05:28:14,Backed up - PwHcprod01,
type: LOG,size: 1262485504,
actual bytes: 1,366,323,200,secs: 3815.17,
Kb/Sec: 358.13,SQL
server: HCDBMS,ADSM server: dsm.opt,SQL status:
Thanks
Steve Norton
srnorton AT bhset DOT org

  !