ADSM-L

I: Lotus Notes Agent on NT

1999-03-05 10:07:23
Subject: I: Lotus Notes Agent on NT
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:07:23 -0600
ADSMer's

If anyone can help it would be appreciated...

Server - IBM Network Storage Manager - AIX 4.3.2 - ADSM V 3.1.2.1

Client - HP LXR Pro 8 - NT 4.0 SP3 -ADSM V 3.1.0.6 - Connect Agent V 2.1.8

I'm trying to do a restore of a couple of Lotus Notes Databases.  One has
over 100,000 documents and the other has almost 50,000.  On the larger
database I get to 2900 documents restored and get an Insufficient Memory
message.  The other database gets to 6980 documents and then gives the same
message.  I have perfmonitor running, and am nowhere near using all the
memory that is available. Has anyone ran into this before??

Rick Smith