ADSM-L

Please post this problem for me on the list

2015-10-04 17:46:03
Subject: Please post this problem for me on the list
From: Laura Buckley
To: 'Kelly Lipp'
We have a Solaris client that is missing scheduled backups.  We are able to
perform backups interactively.  The dsmsched.log indicates that we are able to
see the server and we are seeing the schedule, however, it never runs.

In the dsmerror.log we are seeing the following errors

ANS9178E : cannot open file /etc/adsm/SpaceMan/config/dsmmigfstab: No such file
or directory.

I seem to remember that there was some known problem related to this error.
 Anyone else out there remember that?  Is there a workaround?