ADSM-L

Gaps in Digest Layout

2015-10-04 17:46:03
Subject: Gaps in Digest Layout
From: Glass, Peter [mailto:Peter.K.Glass AT NORWEST DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Many of you use the convenient Digest feature of this newsgroup, where you
get a page with all the mail icons layed out, with the topic underneath. For
the past few days, my digest page has had empty spaces where there should be
a mail icon. I can open the mail by clicking the gap as if it contained an
icon. But I can't tell what it contains until I open it - It may be
something I'd rather not take the time to look at.
My question is: Has anybody else been experiencing this lately, or at all?
Any ideas what it could be? Or how it can be fixed?
Thanks, in advance.
Peter Glass
Wells Fargo Company