ADSM-L

Unwanted admins in 3.1.2.15 ?

2015-10-04 17:46:03
Subject: Unwanted admins in 3.1.2.15 ?
From: Richard Sims [SMTP:rbs AT BU DOT EDU]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>ANR2099I Administrative userid MY_NODE defined for OWNER access to
node
>MY_NODE.
>
>Huh??? Where did that administrative userid come from?

This came up on the List in January (12th - see archives).  Bill
Colwell provided:

"Yes, I've seen it.  It is a new feature in server level 3.1.2.1, part
of the
support for the web B/A client, which is an administrator client.  The
new
admin id lets the client owner be a limited power admin to run the web
B/A
client  for his own machine."

>ANR2099I doesn't seem to be in the Messages Guide.

Yes, it is.  And you can always use the Help command.

    Richard Sims, BU