ADSM-L

Extend log syntax

1999-02-27 04:44:03
Subject: Extend log syntax
From: "Cohn, Grant" <Grant.Cohn AT SAPREF DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:44:03 +0200
Greetings

Does anyone know the syntax for  "dsmserv extend log ............."

Our server has crashed as the log space has been overcommitted. I have done
the "dsmfmt -log /adsm/log_2.dsm 100" but now need to actually extend the
log space. (Cant find instructions in the manuals)

We had this problem some time back and ....... I never wrote the full
instructions down.  Let that be a lesson  :-)

We are running ADSM Server V 2.1.5.15

Many thanks

Grant Cohn

Shell & BP South African Petroleum Refineries
Durban, South Africa.
Tel     :   (+27)  (0)31 - 480 1610
Cell    :   (+27)  (0)83 254 4012
e-mail :   grant .cohn AT sapref DOT com