ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:38
Alan,

     I have had an MVS ADSM server in operation since about 1996.  I would
be glad to discuss the details offline if you would like.  Feel free to
e-mail me at       vhysock AT csc DOT com .  To give you a few details - we are
an
OS/390 2.4 shop, using JES3.  ADSM runs on one of four LPAR's here.  Our
server has recently been upgraded to 3.1.2.14 (and yes, that fixtest for
the expiration problem does work well!).  We currently have 300+ clients -
HP-UX, AIX, NT, Netware, Solaris, Windows.  The one thing I will tell you
from my experience - getting 60 GB/hour throughput on a 100 Mbps FDDI is a
daydream.

                         Ginny

---------------------- Forwarded by Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC on 02/26/99

 (Embedded     Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC
 image moved   02/26/99 08:30 AM
 to file:      (Embedded image moved to file: PIC28863.PCX)
 PIC02475.PCX)