ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Backup Admin

1999-02-25 08:31:23
Subject: Re: ADSM Backup Admin
From: Ray Pratts <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:31:23 -0600
Gail,

I've installed ADSM in many shops, and seldom see more than one person
who knows ADSM well enough to administer it.  Some of call on a
contractor to administer the system remotely.  Others just don't think
about it.

--
Ray Pratts              Pinnacle Computer Solutions Corp.
Ray Pratts              Pinnacle Computer Solutions Corp.